Parking Lot Pickup FAQS
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation letting you know we have received your order.
- Orders will be processed during our normal business hours, and will typically be ready within a few business hours from the time you place your order. However, with such a small team our goal is to have all orders processed within 1 to 48 hours of purchase, with rare exceptions of a longer processing time. We have a large inventory, and a lot of rooms.
- Once you receive an email stating your order is ready for pickup, you can stop by our store parking lot any time during pickup hours, which are Tuesday through Saturday from Noon to 6:00 pm
- When you arrive at our parking lot, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE. Call 618-288-3491 to let us know you have arrived and provide: #1) your name and/or your order number and #2) the color and type of your vehicle. We will then bring your order out to you. Please note that our staff member will be wearing a mask and gloves for safety purposes. We can hand your order through an open car window, or you can open your trunk for us to place the order directly inside.
- You have 14 days to pickup your order from the time your order is ready. After that time, it is considered abandoned and will be back out for sale.
- If you do not receive an email letting you know your order is ready for pickup within 72 hours from time of purchase, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 618-288-3491. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- If we run into an issue, we will email and/or call you. Please make sure your email and phone number are correct.
- All orders must be picked up at our store parking lot, Grumpy Bob's Emporium, in Maryville, IL.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. On the rare occasion that an item you receive does not work as it should, we will attempt to help troubleshoot the issue over the phone, chat, or email. If an item needs to be exchanged, it will need to be brought back to store for testing, repair, or exchange, under our normal return policy, but we will ask you to remain in your vehicle and follow the same protocol listed above.
Sometimes mistakes are made. We do our very best to ensure customers can buy with confidence, but sometimes that means just being honest and transparent.On rare occasions, an item is listed in online inventory that isn't in our actual inventory (and vice versa).Sometimes, when we enter an item into inventory, we accidentally enter the wrong information (example: quantity in stock, what is included, price, etc). If we realize a mistake has been made, we will reach out to the customer. In those circumstances, it may result in a canceled order, or simply us asking the customer if they would still like to proceed with the purchase.
We reserve the right to cancel any order, for any reason, at any time.